The best way to run Django on Google App Engine.
Djangae (jan-gee) is a Django app that allows you to run Django applications on Google App Engine.
Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/djangae-users
Note: Djangae is under heavy development, stability is not guaranteed. A 2.0 release will happen when it's ready. If you are looking to use Djangae on Python 2, then take a look at the 1.x branch
- Hooks to manage a series of Google Cloud emulators to simulate the Google App Engine environment locally
- A tasks app which implements "deferred" tasks on Google Cloud Tasks, and functions for iterating large datasets
- Utility functions to discover information about the running environment
- A series of security patches and checks to improve the security of your project
- Test utils for testing code that uses the Cloud Tasks API
- Apps for cross-request locking and efficient pagination on the Google Cloud Datastore
Supported Django Versions
Djangae currently supports Django 2.2.